Dr. Susan Brockus provides in-home euthanasia throughout Reno and Sparks for dogs and cats by appointment only. Most appointments require 30 minutes to one hour.
My service includes:
- Addressing any questions or concerns you have about euthanasia for your pet.
- If you wish, we can discuss aftercare options for your pet. Your choice for aftercare for your pet is a very personal decision and entirely up to you and your family.
- Private cremation: cremation of only your pet in the crematory chamber. Your pet’s remains are available for you to pick up from the cremation facility.
- Communal cremation: cremation of your pet with other pets in the crematory chamber. Cremated remains are not available and are respectfully scattered on private property in Northern California.
- Home burial:Washoe County Standard Recommendations for Burial of Domestic Pets
- If you wish, we can discuss memorialization for your pet. Again, this is a very personal decision and entirely up to you and your family.
- Transporting your pet for private or communal cremation, if needed.
- Updating your family veterinarian.